Carers Week Accessibility Statement
We are committed to providing the very best of service in all areas, including having this web site as accessibility friendly as possible. Please do not hesitate to contact us if there are any issues which restrict your access to the site.
Those who prefer to read larger text may adjust the text size using the style changer icons.
- In Internet Explorer this is 'Alt v', 'x' then 'l' or 'g'. Using menus select View > Text Size > Larger / Largest
- In Netscape this is Ctrl+ or 'Alt v', 'x' then 'i'. Using menus select View > Text Size > Increase
- In Firefox this is Ctrl+ or 'Alt v', 'z' then 'i'. Using menus select View > Text Size > Increase
This site has been designed with style sheets and it has been optimised for colour blind and partially sighted individuals. However, if the design colours or layout present a problem, the style sheet can be turned off.
- In Firefox & Netscape this is done using keystrokes 'Alt v', 'y' and 'n'. To use the menu, select View > Page Style > No Style options
- In Internet Explorer if using keyboard, select 'alt t' then 'o' and 'alt e' and use spacebar to select or deselect options given. If using menu selections, go to Tools > Internet Options > Accessibility and select checkboxes to ignore colours, styles and sizes options.